Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Now I lay me down to sleep

I wanted to post a note before I go to bed tonight. I am unbelievably grateful to everyone that has supported me and my family over the past several weeks and continues to do so. Jason and I have all the confidence in the doctors and the hospital here in Cleveland. We both have an overwhelming sense of Peace that God has placed in our hearts that all will go well with the surgery tomorrow as well as our children being loved and in good hands at home. We are ready to take on this hurdle, one of many over the next few months. We grab it gratefully and with open arms to expose our strength in our marriage and ourselves. We believe we can not truly appreciate all the blessings in our lives unless we experience some of the sacrifices. I do not think it is a coincidence that we are going through this experience this week during the same week we celebrate Easter and the sacrifices God made with his son for us. Our challenges are minute in comparison. Jason gave me a necklace tonight that reads 'Keep the Faith' and I truly believe as long as I have faith, hope will always follow. I pray the Lord my soul to keep.

No comments: