Friday, November 06, 2009

Before and After







Miller woke to a 103 fever Thursday and flat out felt awful. I found him laying on his blankie in the middle of the living room. He barely had the energy to protest when I suggested mommy carry him to his bed. I took him in mine so I could keep an eye on him and by the time I brought back his juice he was sound asleep. He slept most of the morning and early afternoon, and by 3pm announced that he was ready for lunch. I was so happy to see my boy showing signs of life again. He felt good enough that evening to enjoy movie night with a Quik shake and the cool popcorn Aunt Carmen & Aunt Jennifer sent from their Pennsylvania trip. He still has a fever but is acting great. And although we are very proud of him when he shares, we are praying that he keeps this little bug to himself.

No comments: