Saturday, May 16, 2009

Amazing Mari




We should all have a Mari in our lives. She is my nurse practitioner/midwife that has coached, counseled, and been through all of my pregnancies with me. She delivered all of my kids, except Ella, which gave me a complete appreciation for her as I had something to compare her to. She works very hard and has the most wonderful bedside manner. She not only takes care of the patient, but she ensures the well being of the mother/woman. Jason caught this picture of her bringing me sprite after delivering Brooks. I was so glad he did because it shows how thoughtful she is and how important it is to her to take care of the mom. How many doctors get you something to drink and patiently 'feed' it to you while you hold your child for the first time?

No comments: